If you have been in an accident and have suffered injuries, you have probably had some damage done to your vehicle. The damage to your truck, car, or motorcycle is referred to as property damage. After you get the proper medical treatment for your injuries you will automatically start trying to figure out how to get your car fixed. It is best to contact a personal injury lawyer at Brad Pistotnik Law to know what your next steps should be. There is more detailed information about property damage on my main website bradpistotniklaw.com. Your automobile coverage should include “collision coverage.” Collision coverage is the type of insurance that pays for repairing your vehicle. If your vehicle is still drivable you will need to get an estimate. You can go directly to the repair shop you prefer to use and only obtain one estimate. You may want to get more than one estimate but this is up to you. Make sure you point out all the damage on your vehicle so that not one bit of damage is missed. You want your car repaired as if it will be new again.

Before you talk with the insurance company about your property damage you should consult an accident attorney. The insurance company may want you to give a taped statement. Before you do this consult an attorney, especially if you know that you have been injured. It will be important to know the proper steps to insure you receive the most compensation possible. Giving a statement to the insurance company in hopes of a quick settlement may not be in your best interest. Contact Brad Pistotnik at Brad Pistotnik Law office for a free consultation.

Brad Pistotnik Law accident attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your auto wreck questions. We would like to assist you in any way possible before you speak to the insurance company and harm your case. Brad Pistotnik Law can help you in Wichita, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Missouri. We help people in small towns like Dodge City, Hays, Garden City, Hutchinson, Salina and Liberal.